BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies


It has been raining cookies at our house this past week, I've been baking and decorating cookies all weekend. I found that I have really missed decorating cookies and cakes. I really don't need eating them but I love making them for friends and family.

Don't the white ones with the yellow centers remind you of "sunny side up eggs"? I just need to design cookies that look like bacon.

Everyone says I should start selling these, maybe one day.


Update 060809 ~*~ I have to add this.. it made me feel so good! My sis-in-law just sent me this :

Melinda, Did you make or buy those cookies. EVERYONE loved them. You snuck in and I didn't know who made them until you emailed K.. THEY were soooo good. If you made them- I need the recipe for the cookies and icing. If you bought them WHERE??????????

Hmmm.. I might just have stumbled onto something here... maybe this is something I can do.

0 comments: